Enables managed service providers to offer Bigleaf’s enhanced Internet and cloud performance services to new and existing customers
PORTLAND, Ore., December 15, 2015
– — Bigleaf Networks, the intelligent networking service that optimizes Internet and cloud performance by dynamically choosing the best connection based on real-time usage and diagnostics, today announced a new reseller program for managed service providers (MSPs). It enables MSPs to offer a more comprehensive support solution for clients that is built on Bigleaf services. The first members of Bigleaf’s reseller program include Matrix Networks, Convergence Networks, Portland Internetworks and Oregon Phone Systems.
“We want to help our MSP partners deliver greater value and better performance for their customers,” stated Jeff Burchett, VP of Sales and Marketing at Bigleaf. “Our reseller program allows our MSP partners to act as a one-stop shop for clients seeking more reliable connectivity for their business critical VoIP and cloud-based applications. We’re not just an additional product in our partners’ portfolios – ultimately we want to help our partners become service champions in their customer’s eyes.”
Bigleaf’s plug-and-play offering to MSPs includes:
- Intelligent load-balancing across multiple Internet paths from different ISPs
- Dynamic Quality-of-Service (QoS) capability to prioritize VoIP and other performance-sensitive traffic over commodity Internet
- Same-IP failover capability to allow for uninterrupted traffic sessions like VoIP and virtual desktop while moving between circuits
- Real-time intelligence on circuit latency, packet loss, jitter and throughput
“Our goal is to provide customers with connectivity solutions that they can depend on to keep their businesses running smoothly with as little intervention as possible,” said Kyle Holmes, Sales Manager for Matrix Networks. “Bigleaf enables us to provide a level of reliability and ease of use that differentiates us from our competitors and improves our clients’ overall satisfaction with our services.”
For more information about Bigleaf’s new reseller program please visit the company’s website by clicking here
, or by calling Bigleaf toll free at 1-888-244-3133.
About Bigleaf Networks
Bigleaf Networks improves Internet performance and enables peace of mind. We are telecommunications professionals who built our cloud-based optimization and redundancy service based on the natural architecture of leaves. We are dedicated to providing a better Internet experience with simple implementation, friendly support and powerful technology. Founded in 2012, Bigleaf Networks is investor-backed, offering nationwide service. To learn more, visit www.bigleaf.net
or talk to Bigleaf at 1-888-244-3133.
Bigleaf Media Contact:
Voxus PR | Program Director
(253) 444-5652 – office
(303) 859-2432 – mobile