What to expect after you order Bigleaf
You can be up and running with Bigleaf in two weeks. Here’s what happens after you order Bigleaf:
- We’ll email you a brief onboarding form to learn more about your circuits and needs, and our provisioning team will use that information to configure your Bigleaf router(s).
- Your Bigleaf router(s) will arrive less than two weeks after we received your completed onboarding form. (Expedited shipping is also available.)
- You’ll install your Bigleaf router(s). A typical install just takes a couple minutes, and if you have any VPNs or DNS entries to update, or if you’re installing our high-availability option, you’ll want to plan on a little more time. For more details, check out the install guide that will come with your router(s).
- Your company’s primary contact will get a Bigleaf login and be able to add more users. This is how you’ll access your web dashboard to view your circuit performance data, run troubleshooting tests, configure your alerts, and more.
- Monthly billing begins 10 days after we ship your Bigleaf router(s).
- If you have any questions or issues about Bigleaf or your network performance, our support team will be there for you.